Auditing and Financial Reporting
At Global Consultants we have established close alliances with a number of reputable professional firms of auditors, who are members of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Under the Cyprus Law, every company is required to prepare audited financial statements on a yearly basis, as at 31st December, and submit them to the appropriate local authorities.
The specific services provided by our business partners in this field include:
- Preparation and audit of annual financial statements in accordance with International Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Preparation and submission of statutory financial statements to the relevant local authorities
- Presentation of audited financial statements to the directors and shareholders
- Preparation and submission of annual tax returns to the relevant local authorities
- Preparation and submission of annual company return to the Registrar of Companies.
- Group audited financial statements consolidation