At Global Consultants, our team of in-house lawyers and external legal consultants are experienced in providing a range of specialized legal services.
The range of services in this field includes:
- Corporate Governance
Our experts are available to assist you to structure the management bodies of your companies in such a way as to ensure that they are both legally compliant and that their decisions are legally valid and enforceable.
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company (M&A).
The statutory documents of the company must fully comply with the relevant Companies Law and ensure that all decisions and business transactions are intra-virus.
- Commercial contracts
If your business involves trading, you may wish to instruct our experts to prepare for you the commercial contracts that would protect the interests of your business
- Shareholders Agreements
If you have one or more partners in your business or you are considering of partnership with someone, a shareholder agreement is essential for you and your business from any potential future disputes with your business partners.
- Cyprus International Trusts (CIT) Services
In simple terms, a trust is an arrangement whereby money, property or other assets are owned and managed by a person or a company for the benefit of another. The recent amended International Trusts Law provides maximum protection and flexibility to trust structures. At the same time excellent professional services and support infrastructure are available locally at competitive low cost.
A CIT can be used as an extremely versatile and highly efficient tax planning vehicle. It can be used to minimize tax exposure, cover the risk of disability, manage probate risk, and simplify asset management, gift planning and many more.
There are numerous benefits in establishing a CIT. It enjoys complete confidentiality, it is tax exempted, does not necessitate any kind of registration (unless its property consists of real estate in Cyprus), carries a very low cost of establishment and administration and offers tremendous flexibility in adopting foreign laws.
Global consultants have the unique experience and expertise to advise you to set up the most efficient Cyprus International Trust, in accordance with the relevant local legislation and your wishes, in order to maximize your tax savings and protect your assets.
- Legal services in obtaining an electronic (on-line) Cyprus Betting License
Cyprus Republic enacted in 2012 Betting Law (106(I)/2012), the relevant law which applies to the supervision of sports betting. The National Betting authority (‘NBA’ www.nba.gov.cy) is the regulator for all betting activities, land-based and on-line.
As per August 2012 the NBA issues licenses for land-based (Class A) betting services, for bookmaker’s licenses and authorised representatives. As for Class B licenses, in respect of the provision of electronic betting services, the applications have been available as from 1st October 2016.
Our teams are ready to discuss the above developments with you and offer support and advise for the implementation of your business scheme.
- Legal services in obtaining Cyprus Permanent Residency and Cyprus Naturalization (Cyprus Passport)
Cyprus has been a full member of the European Union since 2004. The island is located in the north eastern Mediterranean Sea, at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. The strategic location of the island has played an important role in its development as a financial centre.
With its warm and stable climate and geographical position Cyprus is considered an attractive place of residence. At least 320 days of sunshine a year classify the island as one of the sunniest European locations.
In addition to pleasant weather, the investment landscape in Cyprus is beneficial due to the island’s well-qualified labour force, attractive taxation and a reliable transport and telecommunications system. Cyprus ranks highly because of its favourable tax regime for new residents, particularly high net worth individuals.
Cyprus has a modern, free-market, service-based economy, with an effective and transparent regulatory and legal framework, giving international investors and business confidence to invest, grow and prosper.
Global Consultants can advise you on every step of the way to ensure a successful application. Our services include:
- Legal assistance on drafting and reviewing property purchase agreements
- Assist you in locating and evaluating properties that match the applicant’s investment objectives
- Advising you on your possibility of success before filing your application
- Providing you with pre-immigration legal and tax advice
- Guiding you with the preparation of supporting documentation
- Preparing all applications and supporting documentation for submission
- Corresponding and liaising with government authorities on your behalf during the application process until the application is approved.
- Advisory services in the areas of Cyprus company formation and Tax Law.
- Obtain pre-approval to ensure full compliance and documentation before filing the formal application and before making any investment.
- Finalising the investment and submitting completed application forms, including the fully executed contracts of sale, escrow agreements and supporting documents.